Kingswood Kids offers a morning preschool program (8:45am-11:45am) for children ages 3-4. Families have the option to have their child attend 2 -5 mornings a week depending on availability.
Our goal is to provide a loving, safe environment where children are given opportunities to build self-esteem and independence, practice social skills, express themselves creatively, and participate in age-appropriate educational experiences.
· Developing children’s self-awareness and sense of self-worth.
· Helping children develop both gross and fine motor skills.
· Helping children develop visual and auditory skills.
· Building children’s vocabulary.
· Helping children adjust socially to their peer group.
· Helping children discover and learn those elements necessary for a successful school experience.